In our practice, teamwork and communication are the most important factors in successful patient care. Each person’s role in the office is unique, and crucial to the delivery and care you receive during your treatment.
While dental implants are not all we do, they are a huge part of our practice, and involve several steps to completion. Thus, the Implant Treatment Coordinator is key to providing the best possible care for you, our patients.
What Is an Implant Treatment Coordinator?
Every mouth is different; therefore, every patient’s treatment is unique to their particular needs. Your Implant Treatment Coordinator, or ITC, know which implants are best for your situation and will make sure Dr. Naples has the right supplies and personalized information for every stage of your treatment.
While the ITC is not a dentist, she is a highly-trained professional with clinical experience and specialized skills essential to your care. The implant coordinator is fully versed in the entire implant process, and can support you every step of the way.
How Can the Implant Treatment Coordinator Help Me?
We want you to feel comfortable coming to our ITC with any questions you may have throughout the implant process. Our ITC provides useful information and can answer any questions you may have about the clinical and cosmetic aspects of your treatment. She will also provide a complete financial treatment plan, so you know what to expect every step of the way.
The ITC is your go-to person for:
- Implant stage planning (treatment timeline)
- Details about your upcoming (or any) stage of treatment
- Communication between our office and your restorative dentist
- Communication (if needed) with the lab who is creating your crown
- Appointment scheduling
- Follow-up phone calls and post-surgical care
- Monitoring your healing progress
- Questions regarding financial arrangements and payment options
By putting the ITC in control of your care, our goal is to:
- Keep communication open and consistent
- Provide you with a clear plan for each of your treatment stages
- Be as efficient with your time and Dr. Naples’ time
Like most positions in our office, the role of ITC requires continuous education. Our Implant Treatment Coordinator participates regularly in continuing education course to keep her up-to-date on the most current information about dental implants.
Reach out to our friendly ITC, Shannon at 512.388.4412 and schedule your implant consult today!